Thursday, December 13, 2007

Even Newer Project

So I was trying to find some new podcasts to listen to using iTunes last night while downloading my currently subscribed to podcasts. While trying to sync to my iPod one of the files didn't sync, said something to the effect of not being able to find the file. So I tried to figure out how to re-download the file but couldn't figure out how. This is not the first problem I've had with downloadin podcasts using iTunes. I can't re-download files, it's hard to maintain the lists in iTunes are just a couple. So what should a programmer do besides create an application himself. This new project is going to be a podcast aggrigaor to start off, and then morphing into a full-fledged rss/xml feed reader. I've done this kind of app before, but of course I've since switched away from it. This time I'll finish, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home