Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Project

My wife suggested I create an application on my website mimicking Backpack. So I started designing the page and decided I'll go a slightly different direction. My page will look like a page from a paper planner. It will have entry locations mapped to times of the day, incremented in 30 minutes. It will have a calander object on the right where you can pick the day, and the number of any day for which you have an item listed will be bolded. I decided to use ASP since I already know a little ASP and enjoy using it. But then I got into work today and saw some of the WPF applications out there and got the idea of a resume application. I'm in the initial design stages but think I'll use WPF for this one so that I can learn how to use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home