Friday, October 26, 2007

Info about my website

October already?!? Wow, did September fly by or what? My birthday is at the end of this month, geeze. About my new job, it's still with the same company, just a different program. I'll be actually doing some engineering, software engineering, so I'm really looking forward to it. My wife is working again, which is a good thing. She is a bit sore and tired today after working all day yesterday, but hopefully she is taking breaks and taking care of herself. Last week on my vacation, we went to Navajo State Park in Southwest Colorado. What a great place. Very beautiful. We had a cabin on the lake, cooked hotdogs and marshmellows over an open fire, went to four corners, and to the Anasazi museum. I was simultaneously in four states for a couple of seconds. We had a great time. Finished up my MBA 510 course last night, now just waiting for my grade to be posted. No rest for the weary though, the next class starts today. It'll be over soon, I keep telling myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home